Below are the forms and applications that are needed to register with Missouri YMCA Youth and Government.
Registration and Scholarship Online Forms
- Student Registration Form | Due February 26
Students must complete this online form to register for Youth and Government. This form is due by February 26, 2020.
- Financial Assistance Application | Due February 26
YMCA Youth and Government will be offering financial assistance to help offset some of the program free. Students interested in applying for financial assistance must complete this online application by February 26, 2020.
Medical Form and Code of Conduct
- Google Drive with Student Safety and Conduct Form
- Student Safety and Conduct Form: All students must complete the Student Safety and Code of Conduct Form. Students must have it signed by a parent/guardian. These are due to the State Office by March 9.
- Code of Conduct: All participants (adults and students) in YAG must review the Code of Conduct, along with their parents or guardians.