Below are the forms and applications that are needed to register with Missouri YMCA Youth and Government. Please review each form and view the Key Dates and Deadlines for due dates.
Registration and Scholarship Online Forms
- Student Registration Form | (Due September 29)
Students must complete this online form to register for Youth and Government. This form is due by September 29.
- Financial Assistance Application | (Due September 29)
Youth and Government will be offering financial assistance, ranging from $50 to $250 to offset program fees. Students applying for financial assistance must complete this online application by September 29.
- Adult Registration Form | (Due October 13)
All adults must complete this online form to register for YAG.
- YAG Support Team Application
Are you a college student or young alumni interested in volunteering with Missouri YMCA Youth and Government? Complete this form to apply for the YAG Support Team.
Medical Form and Code of Conduct
- Google Drive with Student Safety Form and Code of Conduct
- Student Safety and Conduct Form: All participants in YAG must review the Code of Conduct, along with their parents or guardians. All students will then need to sign the Student Safety and Conduct Form and return to their delegation director. This is due by October 13.
Student Leadership Applications
- Legislative Leadership Application | (Due September 29)
Students interested in serving as a Legislative Supporting Officer need to complete this application by 11:59 p.m. on September 28. These positions include Committee Chair, Floor Leader, and Clerk.
- Judge Application | (Due September 29)
Students interested in serving as a Judge or Presiding Judge need to complete this application by 11:59 p.m. on September 29.
Presiding Officer Candidate Filing Form
- Candidate Filing Form | (Closes October 13)
Any student interested in running for one of the following Presiding Officer positions must complete this form: Attorney General, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, and Speaker of the House. This form is due by 11:59 p.m. on October 13.
Legislative Bill Submission Form
- Bill Submission Form | (Due October 13)
All Legislative participants must file a bill with the State Office by 11:59 p.m. on October 13. If two students are co-authoring a bill, only one form needs to be completed.