Below you will find important information related to the YAG State Conference.
- Rosters by Delegation (PDF)
These rosters show the following information for each student:
- Program Area
- Time Preference for Thursday and Friday – Day/Evening
- If blank or “not sure”, please let us know the preferred track.
- Supporting Officer – if this student is serving as a judge or committee chair
- Bill Number – if blank, we do not have a bill for this student
- Committee: 1 and 2 are daytime, 3 and 4 are evening
- Chamber – Chamber A is daytime, Chamber B is evening
- State Conference Schedule (PDF)
The schedule is broken down by program area, and then by daytime/evening track. We will share all Zoom links in a separate file.
- Zoom Links for YAG Sessions
This Google Sheet has the Zoom links for individual trials/committees and Legislative Chamber sessions.
- Zoom Backgrounds
This Google Folder contains some Zoom backgrounds that may interest you for the State Conference.
- Chamber Calendars (Google Sheet)
This sheet will have the calendars for each legislative chamber (A and B) for Friday and the Saturday Chamber. Each chamber is a separate tab/worksheet at the bottom of the sheet.
- Bills by Bill Number (PDF)
These are all bills we have on file for the conference. This year, the Legislative Program will look a bit different.
- There are 4 committees that will meet on Thursday. After committee sessions, students will rank the bills in their committee. At this point, the bills from this committee have two possible paths to get to the Governor’s desk.
- The top 2-3 bills from each committee will move on to the Saturday Legislative Session that all Legislative students will participate in. Any bills that pass this chamber will be sent to the Governor for consideration.
- The Legislative POs and Committee chairs will review the remaining bills from these committees and set a calendar for Chambers A or B for Friday. Any bills that pass these chambers will also be sent to the Governor for consideration.
- Bill Ranking Form
At the conclusion of the legislative committee, each legislative student needs to complete this form. You are asked to rank the top 10 bills in your committee in order of preference to move on. The Bill Ranking Sheet can serve as a guide during the committee as each bill is presented.
- Trial Schedule and Rosters (Google Sheet)
This file has three worksheets. The first is the trial schedule with Zoom links. The second is the roster of judicial participants so you can match with the trial team. The third is the judge roster.
- Attorney Evaluation Form
This form is completed by Judges after each trial.
- Training Videos
This videos can help prepare you for your case: AG Trial Video and Tips for Attorneys
- YAG Candidates
Visit this page for overviews on candidates for office. Elections will be held starting Friday night, and will be online.
- Google Drive for MOYAG Resources
This folder has resources to assist with trial preparation, 2020 Case, legislative procedures, and more.