Below are the forms and applications that are needed to register with Missouri YMCA Youth and Government. Please review each form and view the Key Dates and Deadlines for due dates.
Registration and Scholarship Online Forms
- Student Registration Form | Due October 16
Students must complete this online form to register for Youth and Government. This form is due by October 9. Students interested in serving as a Committee Chair or Judge will indicate this on the registration form. All judges will serve only as judges in 2020.
- Financial Assistance Application | Due October 16
YMCA Youth and Government will be offering financial assistance. Students interested in applying for financial assistance must complete this online application by October 9.
Virtual Code of Conduct
- Google Drive with Virtual Code of Conduct
- Virtual Code of Conduct: All participants (adults and students) in YAG must review the Virtual Code of Conduct, along with their parents or guardians. All students will agree to the Virtual Code of Conduct in the Student Registration Form.
Presiding Officer Candidate Filing Form
- Candidate Filing Form | Due October 25
Any student interested in running for one of the following Presiding Officer positions must complete this form: Attorney General, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, and Speaker of the House. This form is due by 11:59 p.m. on October 25. More information about these offices and campaign guidelines can be found here.
Legislative Bill Submission Form
- Bill Submission Form | Due October 30
All Legislative participants must file a bill with the State Office by 11:59 p.m. on October 30. All students will author their own bill in 2020. Any bills submitted after the deadline will not be accepted and the student will be dropped from YAG.